Saturday, November 29, 2008

back to blog

It's 2.05am...
I still can't get to sleep.. haha.. was watching channel 8 now.. street fighter.. wtf
Hmm.. I had been busy for the past fortnight..
Many time was spent on my Final Year Project and I don't get any time to play basketball..
I got to prepare myself for the final panel presentation and my final report..
Project was all about Liquid Nitrogen Ice cream..
My group and I were trying hard to get the machine working..

haven been exercise for so long, i feel like im getting heavier and heavier le..
after the ankle injury, i din exercise much until today... still got abit of pain which i dunno why.. maybe i still need more rest..

played basketball with alan pang, aaron foo, sean,prasad and melvin, the freestyle champion...
was quite amazed by his skills.. i personally think he's cool and veri skillful.. and bit look ike jay chou man.. lol
few shake and bake, ankle breaking moves and sudden jumpshots.. he made the game so easy.. so easy to win.. totally cant defend him..
a joy to watch him play, some even sat down to watch him play.. till now i guess he has the best ball control i seen..

den two weeks from now will be my common test le.. although there is 2 modules tested, i need to give my best.. score as much as i can.. cos it will be the last sem im studying in np le.. graduating soon.. 3more month.. =)
oh ya.. there's still my napfa test.. still not sure i wanna pass it anot.. i wanna keng to get pes c..
or should i juz chiong.. i duno if my knee can take it but i think there's good and bad abt it..

next is abt basketball trainings.. i feel like going back to ngee ann training... i wan the fun back again .....!

No comments: