Friday, October 31, 2008

Injured

This evening, it was Cck csc vs the Boon Lay csc..
We lost by 8 pts and it wasn't a tight game though.
We were losing by nearly 20 pts and we fought hard to catch up, but still, we could not get any miracles done.
This is the last match I will be playing for cckcc and will be playing for nanyang next.

While in the match fighting for a rebound, I land awkwardly and sprained my ankle.
There was an loud crack and I can feel it.
There was this numb feeling for awhile and then, immediately i feel the pain..
It was a sharp pain and i had to endure it.
I was lucky that i did not hurt my knee and that was a huge relieve for me.
Luckily the medic there told me it's juz a sprain and everything is alright.
Phew.. i juz need a few weeks rest.
On my other knee, I'm feeling normal now..

I went down to the Singapore General Hospital for a check with my physio..
and again was relieved to hear that i juz strained one of my hamstring tendons and nothing wrong with my ligaments.. =)

After the Boon Lay/CCK match, i was lectured by Ronglie..
Ya.. he was right.. Im juz too solo and offensive minded, he even asked me when had i ever pass to a nice open player for a shot. I think about it and he was right.. All I ever do is to take points and never an assist.. This is one thing i will take note.. and the way basketball should play.
I will remember this remark from him..

No comments: