Monday, October 27, 2008

=)

Hi.. I'm back to blog again..
Recently, I had been busy and lazy to do so because of my tiredness..
I had been playing basketball for the past straight days.
I ended my air alert 2 due to some migraine i got after working out..
the pain is unbearable and when i jumped the 11Th time, i can feel the rush of blood going through my brain.. so I decided to stop and keep balling for the rest of the days.

Last Thursday, CCKcc had won another Interconstituency match and that was against Keat Hong Csc.. Some of my friends were there and it's like playing a friendly match..
We won them by 20 plus pts margin.. and before our match, it's also great to see Boon Lay Csc lost to Pioneer csc..
Last shot in the last few seconds went in for Pioneer and they won..
It's pretty good to see Boon Lay Csc lose as I don't wish to play against pioneer again if Pioneer lost.. we were defeated by Pioneer by 36 points.. so I think it's not wise to play them again..

Then today Deepavali, Marc( Kaixuan coach ) treated us lunch at kushin-bo.. it was a nice Japanese restaurant and i ate a lot.. still remembering the night before, i was with Prasad, Waiming, Val, Qixiang eating Suki Sushi at cine..
From there, we met a few of the NP players there, Gabriel, Ron, Daryl, Demin, Zikun and Kelvin.. heard they were celebrating Darren's birthday..
OH.. By the way, Happy Deepavali to PRASAD
festival of light.. light u all up

Now, i am sitting at my desk, icing my right knee..
I do not know how i got the pain.. it makes me feel instable, kind of locked, but i don't remember hurting my knee or snapping my knee..
The pain is bit unbearable and i had to limp when i walked..
Really hope nothing wrong with my healthy knee.. i don't want another op..

And This coming Thursday might be the final match for CCKcsc.. when we play against Boon Lay.. the winner will reach the top 16 of the tournament.. The loser will play again next year.
I really hope we can win against Boon Lay.. then it will be the year we had played the furthest..
But with my knee condition like this, i am not able to play..
Really hope my knee will be at its 100% by Thursday and hopefully it is just a strain =)
OK.. I shall stop here.. Blog again =)

No comments: