Monday, October 13, 2008

=)

mens open ended..
Of all 8 matches whye nam had played.. i played 4..
began to ask myself as a player, why is my attitude like this..
been missing for alot of matches and finding excuses to lie my coach..
arrgh.. Why had i become like this?

perhaps i should put a stop on bb first..
no motivations and energy to play..

recently.. been busy with air alert.. it's a planned workout to help u to improve ur vertical jump..
dunno whether it's true or not.. some players used tat to improve on their jump..
maybe i can test it on my own to see any results..

cckcc lost to pioneer..
it's a match.. well i dun think i need to play..
u put me in in the last quarter?
u play me when everyone gave up?
u still wanna win?
u think im tat good?
u think u are that smart tactician who need some other player to beg u to let me play..?
i dunno if there's some prejudice between u and me..
i observe it from the past few games u in charge? i play so little..
u are not a coach... juz a stand in useless thing...

next match in the loser bracket..
win or go home..
tired of basketball again man..

No comments: